Saturday, September 17, 2016

About Me !

 
Hello, My name is Achaia, I am a transfer student at Laguardia Community College. I transferred from Jamestown Community College. The reason why i transferred was because the school just wast for me i didn't like the atmosphere. It just didn't feel like home or any fun. My major of choice is Liberal Arts, because i want to go into the field of education. Working with Pre K/ Kinder gardeners. I feel like that is when children are easy to teach and easily entertained. I always knew i wanted to work with children off of the fact that they always are attracted to me. They smile at me or always choose me out of my group of friends to play or talk to.

 
A favorite quote that inspires me is "Where there is no Struggle there is no progress" By Oprah Winfrey. This quote is important to me because i know throughout school you have to go through many battles, late nights and headaches to get to where you want to be. This quote is also important to me because i see Oprah as a role model for young black females. she has been through many tough battles in her life time to get to where she is now. That is a major inspiration.

The only art that i have experienced is with music. I do sing a bit so learning different high notes is a type of art to me. for example a group of people signing's in harmony, like choirs, is inspiring, how people can come together and make beautiful music. 



No comments:

Post a Comment